UrbanSmartPark project focusses on the development and pilot demonstration of automated vehicles that simplify driverless on-street inner-city parking and provide a broad range of possibilities for parking-related services. The vision can be narrowed down to the two main objectives:
- Objective 1 Customer-centric services design and business models
- Objective 2 Implementation and demonstration of automated on-street parking and services enabled though automation
This activity has received funding from the EIT Urban Mobility, the European initiative for the future of urban mobility. This body of the EU receives support from the Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme.
Please, do not hesitate to contact Jiri Plihal for more information.
- UrbanSmartPark Final Event (December 9 and 16, 2020 in Hamburg)
- Live demonstration of the Automated Valet Parking (December 09, 2020 in the port area of Hamburg)
- Virtual Conference to Share the Research Results (December 16, 2020)
- European-wide survey about parking services
- UrbanSmartPark Kick-off (January 20 and 21, 2020 in Braunschweig)
|Duration:||1 January 2020 - 31 December 2020|